Hot Day: Cold Salad Recipe
Grilled Lime Garlic Shrimp
This is a summertime favorite at my house, and it’s simple to make on a hot summer day. If you’re having a party, put the shrimp on skewers!
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoons garlic flavored oil
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- ¾ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¾ teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 24 large shrimp peeled
- Grab a large glass bowl.
- Whisk lime juice, olive oil, zest, oregano, and Himalayan salt.
- Add shrimp and toss
- Cover the glass bowl and chill it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Finally, spray Pam lightly in a pan and grill the shrimp.
Be the confident, sexy, YOU!
We would love to hear from you; let us know if you try this recipe, and don’t forget to share it with your friends!